Monday, September 24, 2012

Blathering on about bios and blurbs

I spent this weekend working on my author bio blurb (say that five times fast)  for Siren. There's something very strange about writing about yourself in the third person.


I resisted the temptation flesh out my resume a little. Thus there are no mentions of being the first woman on Mars, the time I spent deep sea diving the wreck of the Titanic or my extensive background in Klingon linguistics. That last omission is a real shame, I'm rather a po' mughwI'.

"Whispers in the Dark" will be published one month from today, and I'm getting quite excited about it. There's still final edits, cover approval and more to be done, but the process is speeding along and I can't wait to be able to share my next book.





No comments:

Post a Comment