Friday, September 21, 2012

Welcome to my new home

I've been blogging at Capricia's Corner for years now, but the time has come for me to change things up a little.


The blogging software I was running has grown into a beast I don't have time to maintain, and there were functions I simply wasn't able to make it perform, and so I have bid farewell to running my own blog and landed firmly in blogger land.

Caprica's corner will still exist, an archive of times past. I've moved over some of my favourite posts from the last year to Velvet Reflections, and from here on in this will be blogging headquarters. For those of you who have been following me for years. My undying gratitude and thanks. For this just finding me now, welcome aboard. Keep your hands and feet inside the cart and please, don't feed the author. She bites.

-Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment