Saturday, October 13, 2012

Cupcakes & html

Some weekends I get a lot accomplished.  Housework, writing, cooking,  cleaning....  So far, this isn't going to be one of those weekends.


What I have managed to accomplish though, is to get my website up to date with the new release information for Whispers in the Dark,  tweaked my twitter, and done battle with the CSS gremlins that insisted that all programming to the contrary, I really wanted the text on some web pages to appear black, so as not to be legible.

I think I have it debugged now.   To celebrate I'm going to have another cupcake, and then I'm heading out to indulge my inner-child with a couple of hours of playstation Rockband.  My best friend just downloaded all the Billy Joel songs she could find, and I feel the need to get my inner rockstar on.




No comments:

Post a Comment