Friday, October 19, 2012

Micro-brewery desk delivery

The other day I discovered that my boss has taken up home brewing his own ales and lagers. Now, I'm not a huge beer drinker, but I also know that my boss never does a half ass job of anything. So if he'd gone into brewing, the results would be worthy of interest.


I was right. Today my dear, darling boss delivered to me two chilled steel thermoses full of his latest brews. One is a simple (his word) ale, that tasted a far sight better than anything I've had out of a bottle, and the other little wonder was a berry medley lager that poured into the glass a cheerful pink shade and tasted brilliant.

I've had a great many jobs in my life, some wonderful, some horrid. But having beer delivered frosty and fresh from the keg to my desk is one of the many reasons this is the best job I've ever had.

Here's hoping your Friday is going as well as mine is.


No comments:

Post a Comment