Monday, October 22, 2012

Whispers in the Dark - character interview @LoriKingBooks

 I am going to be appearing over at fellow Siren writer Lori King's blog on Halloween. (what a perfect day for it.) To talk a bit about my new Paranormal erotic romance, Whispers in the Dark.


I can't promise there won't be any trickery, but I do promise a treat! I'll be posting an interview with Whispers in the Dark's two sexy guys, Gareth Harkness and Vlad.

I had hoped to have Kyra too, but she said if I put her in the same room as the vampire who had damn near killed her, she wasn't going to be responsible for her actions.That girl is holding a serious grudge. (not that I blame her.)

 So mark it on your calendars. Oct 31st, 2012.  Come join me over at Lori King's little corner of cyberspace. And in the meantime, check out her books over at Siren-Bookstrand. Firefighters and werewolves, what's not to like?


No comments:

Post a Comment