Thursday, December 27, 2012

Saved by Sin gets a four Whip review

Holly at Reviewing Vixens gives Saved By Sin Four Whips and Four Kisses!




4 Kisses:    R - HAWT!
 4 Whips:   Excellent read - highly recommended

Saved by Sin was a wonderful read. I loved the opening, the emotion that you can practically feel from Michelle and the frustration she has with her dead ex. I loved the meeting between Sinjin and Michelle, and its truly heartfelt the emotions that they have for each other.

The twists and turns in this book are truly great, I won’t say anything too much because I will ruin it for you, but I enjoyed them. I love the way that the author solves the issues that Michelle and Sin both faced. I thought that the book wrapped up well and enjoyed it a great deal.

You can see in the novel where the author is setting up for the other books in the series, and I for one look forward to them.

To check out more potential reads, head over to Reviewing Vixen's site

No comments:

Post a Comment