Thursday, December 27, 2012

The calm before the storm

Christmas has been survived, the New Year celebration is not yet upon us, and I feel like I am in that gentle lull of quiet that comes just before all hell breaks loose.

It's not just that I know that January 2nd I'm going to be up to my eyeballs in paperwork at work, I'm used to that. It's not just that I have a tonne of post holiday organizing/cleaning/freezing/sorting to do. It's not that I'm about a third through my next book and have a self imposed deadline to submit it by the end of January. It's that on top of all of that, I've got a whole wack of other wonderful things happening too.

Saved by Sin is still sitting pretty on the Siren-Bookstrand bestseller's list. Sometime in the next day or three, the sequel On Jason's Watch, will hit pre-sale status, and Jan 31 the  third book in that series, Guarding Valentina, will be released. I still need to see the final edits and the cover for Guarding Val, and I can't wait to see it.

It's going to be an amazing month full of give-aways, blog hops, interviews and insanity. I hope you will join me for the fun and chaos that will be coming shortly. For now, I'm going to rest up and work on my current WIP. I'll see you soon.

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment