Friday, December 21, 2012

To my readers: thank you & a contest

For everyone who has bought one of my books, left a review, or helped support me as I find my way through the strange and wonderful world of being a published author, thank you so very much.

Thanks to all of you, Saved By Sin is currently ranked on the Siren-Bookstrand best sellers list!

To celebrate, I'm giving away two copies of Saved by Sin. All you need to do is post a comment on this entry before midnight, Christmas Eve.  Make sure to leave your email address so I know how to contact the winners.


Don't want to wait to read it? You can order it right HERE



Update: December 25th

I decided to give away a free copy to everyone who commented, you should have an email from me already!

Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

  1. Just bought Susan’s book because it sounds like a must have right now! I’m looking forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laurie. I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great!
    Sandra

    s-l-robinson(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete