Sunday, January 27, 2013

Six Sentence Sunday




 This six sentence snippet is from my current WIP:  Rip Tide, Book #1 in the Kismet Cove series.





“You look so fucking beautiful right now, sweetheart,”  Evan murmured as he stroked her hair, wrapping a strand around his finger before releasing it again.

“Thank you.” Jess leaned back and smirked as she looked up at him and said, “You look really handsome in that shirt and tie, but I think you’d look better with them.”

“You don’t have to tell me twice.”

“Bullshit, I have to tell you things twice all the time. You never listen to me the first time,” Rory commented from the far corner of the room as he put down the phone and leaned back to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Sexy six, Susan. You might want to edit your blog post. The writing comes out black on a dark gray background and can't be read unless you highlight the whole post. Good luck in your writing in 2013.

    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Siobhan! You'd think I would know better than to post anything before my 2nd cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete