Friday, February 15, 2013

5 Howl Review for Guarding Valentina!

The lovely Emi over at Bitten by Paranormal Romance has given 5 Howls to my new book, Guarding Valentina.


WOW! Loved it!! Loved it!! Loved it!!
I thought no one could top Jason, but  I was surely mistaken. Aedan is my new favorite lol. Though technically he is not officially Paladin so Jason is my number one Paladin man so far, and Aedon my number one Brethren. I love how the Brethren is featured in this story. (If you don't know who the Brethren are you must read Whispers in the Dark, another great read from Susan hayes). Vampires are my number one supes but when the hunters are this awesome, I don't mind if they are the villian sometimes, lol.

Having your friends picked off one by one and being hunted by a crazy vampire bent on revenge can be pretty terrifying, but Valentina is definitely kick a** and has an amazing guard and friends to help her.
Great read! Highly recommend it.





No comments:

Post a Comment