Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Life's little ups and downs

This past week was a roller coaster ride, with all sorts of unexpected highs and lows, and so far this week is shaping up to be more of the same.

My past week looks a bit like this:

Had my dad go into surgery - all was good. Yay! (but stressful)
Got hit with my first bad book review - ouch!
Received my acceptance letter from Siren Publishing for Riptide - Double YAY!
Came down with some sort of bug and slept my Saturday away - booo
Had a date - YAY!   Who has barely managed to email me since - Booo
Got to have a long weekend!  Yay!
Haven't got a date for Valentines - Booo
Got my contract for Riptide this very morning - Yay!
Slipped in the shower and am currently several shades of black and blue and ouch all over - Boooo

And so it goes.

And now I need to get back to my writing, I have Paladin Protection Agency Book 4 on the go, and I just got the cover questionnaire  for Riptide, which will be book #1 in the Kismet Cove series. Later on this week I'll be sharing more about it.

I hope your week is going well, with more ups than downs.





No comments:

Post a Comment