Thursday, February 7, 2013

So much for downtime


Last week I submitted Rip Tide to Siren publishing and then I officially took the week off from writing to recharge the batteries. At least, that was the plan. Like many things in life, the plan didn't survive contact with the enemy. Or in this case, contact with reality.


It's now Thursday, and I've gotten in two thousand or so words on a new WIP, rewritten the opening twice, made notes on another story I want to do in the future, and possibly gotten involved in a collaborative effort that will require more plot bunnies than you can shake a stick at. So much for rest!

With the first month of 2013 officially behind me, I did manage to take a deep breath and look back at how it's all going so far. I have the first royalty cheques of my career in my hand, six books to my name, and thanks to my readers three of those books have appeared on Siren's best seller list.  My first menage book is submitted to my publisher for consideration, and things are going amazingly well!

Now if I could just find a date for Valentine's Day I'd be set!  Ah well, can't have everything. Besides, if I were dating, when would I have time to write!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment