Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Bits, bobs and snippets

I have been moving faster than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs these days, so I thought I'd do a catch up post to cover some of the highlights.


Riptide is now available on Amazon & Kobo. Barnes and Noble is still MIA but they're always slower than the others.

Eternal Bonds is coming out July 2nd. First round edits should be here any second, and when they do I"ll be vanishing into my writing cave with Red Bull and cookies to get that menage/vampire story polished and ready for publication.

I went and voted in my provincial election and realized with dawning horror that the next time my best friend and I go do that civic duty, we'll have her daughter in tow because she'll be old enough to vote. Wow, that made me feel old!

I am 50k + into my "supR sekrit" project and with any luck I should have more than a teaser to tell you about by early summer. I'm so excited about this and it's killing me not to say anything!

For reasons that completely elude me, I decided to take another dip in the dating pool. Twenty-four hours later I've already remembered why I bailed out of the pool the last time. Two indecent inquires out of three emails received might be a new record!  But you can't win the lottery if you don't play, right?

I have a new novella on the go, tentatively titled Blind Bet, and Dirk's Duty is currently undergoing a facelift because I ran into a plot roadblock the size of a small city.

For those of you who have been asking, Breaking Waves, the second book in the Kismet Cove series should hopefully be out by the end of the year.

I think that covers it for now.

Oh yes, and I changed the blot template again. The pink birds were just annoying me.

Ta ta for now!

Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment