Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Eternal Bonds - a little visual inspiration

Not that I'm excited or anything, but Eternal Bonds will be released 4 weeks today! In the next few weeks I'll have snippets and covers and other things to reveal, but for now, I thought I'd show you my mental image of the characters.

Meet Duncan, Jared and Tabi.


Dr. Duncan Masterson: 300 year old vampire
Born: Scotland, late 1600's
Current location: Chicago

“Never tell a man he can’t do something, Tabitha. It’s the surest way to make him try it, just to prove you wrong.”






Jared Evans:  Duncan's mostly human guardian & companion
Born: Texas, early 1900's
Current Location: Chicago
Met Duncan during the Great Depression

“Just don’t eat her on the way home. I’m looking forward to having someone around here who actually appreciates my cooking.”





Tabitha "Tabi" Blacke
Born: New York
Current Location: Chicago

“A vampire with a man-cave and a garage full of testosterone soaked toys. Oh, yeah, and a butler.  I think Jared had it wrong. You’re not the Highlander. You’re Batman.”  




No comments:

Post a Comment