Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Super Secret Project Reveal!



With letters of acceptance in hand,  I am thrilled to announce that come September I will be part of a five book series being published by Siren, The Sunset Point Series. My book is Breaking Point, and I am in some amazing company!


Lori King, Laurie Roma, Erika Reed, Hennessee Andrews and I have written an intertwined set of contemporary menage stories, all centering on the tropical paradise of Sunset Point.  Each book is written by a different author, sharing a world and of course, interacting with each other's characters.

We'll be launching this series back to back over the course of a single week, and as we get more information you can be sure you'll be hearing about it!

This project has been in the works for months, and I'm so happy to be able to finally talk about it!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment