Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Five Star Review, an amazing nomination, and a thank you!





Yesterday I was informed by The Talent Cave Reviews that my book, Saved by Sin,was up for an award for Best Paranormal Tale!

 It's a people's choice award, so if you read the book and enjoyed it, I would be honored if you would click on the link below and go vote. 

I am thrilled and humbled by the voting turn out so far, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who has helped make my dreams of becoming a writer into so much more than I imagined. You're all amazing. 


*****

The folks over at The Talent Cave Review also recently gave a wonderful 5-Star rating to Saved By Sin, book one in the Paladin Protection Agency Series!

5 Stars: By Maven

Talk about taking stalking to the ultimate level, Saved by Sin did just that. I was sucked in from the beginning of this book, and as I kept reading and turning page, after page, I fell into the zone. The one 
where I’m right there, experiencing the ups/downs and twists/turns. I really felt the emotion of the characters as they practically jumped off the page. Michelle and Sin were engaging, and the concept of a creepy ex turned ghost-stalker was a brilliant idea.

I highly recommend this book, and have nothing but praise for Ms. Hayes. She wrote a story filled with fast paced action, memorable characters, hot sex, and a firm plot.

*****
Thank you again

Susan







No comments:

Post a Comment