Friday, December 27, 2013

Post holiday updates 'n info

The leftovers are in the fridge, I've recovered from my turkey induced coma, and the holiday chaos has finally subsided. I hope you all made it though the festivities relatively unscathed!

As we're charging headlong toward the end of the year, I thought I'd do a quick catch up on everything that's going on. 


As of this morning, Windswept is up at Amazon and Kobo

***



Both Summoned Series Romances: Summoned and Sold and Summoned and Stolen are available for pre-sale at ARe and Smashwords. They'll be released on the 28th of December. Stolen will appear on Amazon tomorrow as well!

Book 1: Summoned and Sold: All Romance ebooks, Smashwords, Amazon

Book 2: Summoned and Stolen: All Romance ebooks,  Smashwords

***

And with a tentative release date of late January 2014, Wilde Chase, the first in  the contemporary M/F series, The Wilde Brothers, will be published with Evernight Publishing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment