Monday, January 6, 2014

Looking forward

So, it’s the second week of January. That went fast. I’m still trying to undo twelve months of muscle memory so my fingers don’t automatically type 2013 instead of 2014. I have eaten all the holiday goodies, done in the leftovers and filled the fridge with fresh veggies and other sensible foodstuffs. I’ve also made a pledge to cut back on the energy drinks this year, but I reserve the right to keep a few in the house for those last few days before a deadline. I've learned that messing with the needs of one's muse only leads to aggravation, arguments with imaginary entities, and eventually, capitulation. It's easier to just keep her happy. 

2013 was an amazing, chaotic, twirly-whirly sort of year for me, and 2014 is looking to be more of the same, only I'm hoping for more up-twirls and fewer down-whirls this time around.

I'm grateful to all my readers for their support, emails and questions, please keep them coming. It means so much to me to know you're enjoying my books. 

Thank you! And may 2014 be a good year for each and every one of you. 

Here's the program so far:

Wilde Chase, my first book with Evernight Publishing will be coming out sometime around the end of January. Snippets, cover reveals and other goodies coming soon!

3013: Renegade will be released in February. I have the honor of being one of the authors working on this incredibly hot, fun new sci-fi series, along with Laurie Roma, Kali Argent, Hennessee Andrews, Jenika Snow! So excited. I can't wait to share this project with all of you.

I have plenty of other books being planned, including Kismet Cove #3, more of the Summoned series, and more from the Wilde Brothers I met for the first time while writing Wilde Chase. They are all demanding books of their own now. 






No comments:

Post a Comment