Thursday, February 13, 2014

Featured Author - Julie Shelton

Today Julie is dropping by to promote books, Loving Sarah and Owning Sarah

Welcome, Julie!




Eight years ago Jesse Colter fled his small town, leaving behind eighteen-year-old Sarah Marshall, broken-hearted and devastated.  Now a retired Navy SEAL, he’s back and he wants only one thing—Sarah Marshall—preferably bound, naked, and on her knees before him.
She has never forgotten Jesse.  He’s been the object of all her sexual fantasies since she was fifteen, as well as the star of nightly dreams that have become increasingly erotic over the years.  So when he suddenly reappears in her life, she is torn.  Can she trust him not to hurt her, or will he once again break her heart?  Warily, she agrees to let him introduce her to his world—the world of bondage, Domination, and erotic slavery. When he also introduces her to his best friend, Adam Sinclair, Sarah faces a daunting future of sexual submission to two powerful alpha males.
But Sarah faces an even bigger challenge.  Someone is stalking her.  Is it the old enemy who’s just been released from prison?  Or is it someone else from her past who is determined to destroy any chance she has at happiness?  Can Adam’s and Jesse’s love protect her?  Or will her world explode in a cataclysm of betrayal and violence that will destroy them all?


SEXY EXCERPT

Jesse’s hands reached out and began unbuttoning her blouse, slowly pulling the flaps up out of her jeans.  The fabric parted, revealing the dusky slopes of her breasts, the shadowed valley between them.  For a moment he just stood and stared, breathing harshly.  Then he reached inside, skimming his hands up the sides of her rib cage, nudging the shirt off her shoulders and down her arms. It dropped to the floor, baring her completely above the waist.  Her nipples distended, becoming hard little beads of pleasure.

Adam’s hands came around her from behind to cup her breasts, lifting them, kneading
them, marveling at the pink flush spreading across her creamy skin.  “Christ, Sarah, you have the most beautiful breasts,” he whispered in awe.  “They’re perfect, absolutely perfect.”

She moaned, pressing back against his hard chest, arching her back to give him fuller access.  He flicked his thumbs rapidly across both nipples, sending aching curls of sensation straight to her clit.  She cried out in rapture, lifting her hands to hold him harder against her.  Giving her nipples a hard pinch, he twisted and rolled them back and forth, making her cry out sharply.

“Oh!  God!”  She hissed in her breath as pleasure shot straight to her pussy.  She had never been more aroused or more wet in her life.  Her clit pounded, sending need pulsing through her with every frantic beat of her heart.

Jesse unzipped her jeans and pushed them down her legs.  “Step out.”

Shivering, she did as she was told.

While Adam continued to plump her breasts, Jesse’s hands grazed the smooth, firm skin of her belly, hips and ass.  He cupped her mound and she let out a groan, squirming as he skimmed two fingers through her wet folds.  Chuckling softly, Jesse pulled his hand away, nodding for Adam to do the same, leaving her bereft and panting and whimpering with loss.  “Kneel up, little sub.”  The harshness of Jesse’s tone sent her heart plummeting to her feet.

“Um….”

“On your knees, back straight, eyes down, legs spread wide, hands clasped behind your
neck, elbows out.”

Sarah sank to her knees, trying to maneuver into the awkward position.

“Bend your toes forward.”  He pushed against her knees with the toe of his boot.  “Legs
wider apart.  We want to see our wet, shiny pussy.”

Good Lord.  She had never felt more vulnerable in her entire life.  Or more aroused.  She was completely naked, her glistening folds exposed to the avid gazes of two Dominant men.  Her entire body hummed, shivering with the excitement coursing through her.  She was floating, buoyed by currents of energy that seemed to flow through her like electricity.  She was sparking, crackling, like short-circuiting live wires.
Adam stepped around her, his jeans open.  His fist was wrapped around his cock, stroking it slowly from base to tip, slicking his thumb over the slit, picking up the pre-cum that dribbled from it to lubricate his glide.  He stood directly in front of her, his cock mere inches from her face.

She stared, transfixed by his long, hard, elegant penis, thick and nearly purple with engorged blood, curving upward from a nest of dark blond curls.  Longer than Jesse’s. Thinner than Jesse’s.  The shiny satin knob flared out at the end of a stalk that was heavily corded with thick veins.  His balls were suspended beneath the base of that stalk like two ripe plums.
She could hardly wait to taste him.

Grabbing her chin with one hand, he forced her gaze upward.  “You are not actually a slave, Sarah, but we are going to give you a slave name.  A name we will call you when we are ready to use your delectable body for our pleasure, like right now.  When we address you by this name, you are to stop what you are doing and assume the ’Kneel Up’ position and await our further orders, do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”  Good Lord, had she just called him…Master?  The title fell so naturally from her lips she hadn’t even realized it.

“Good girl.  Many Masters give their slaves demeaning names, like ‘Hole’ or ‘Thing’ or ‘Worm’.  But we love and respect you, and we honor the gift of your submission. Therefore, your slave name will be Sunny, because you are like sunshine to us.”

Her throat tightened as if being gripped by an invisible hand.  “Thank you, Master,” she whispered.
“That doesn’t mean we won’t punish you when you’ve done something to earn it,” he chuckled.  “We will.  Punishment, after all, is merely a tool for us to use in order to make you a better sub.  It is our gift to you, and you will thank us for it every time we administer it.”

“Yes, Master.”

Releasing her chin, he pressed the weeping tip of his cock against her nose.  “Smell it, Sunny.  Smell my cock.”  She inhaled his musk and her mouth began to water uncontrollably.  She gulped, knowing that her mouth was just the first of many holes that this cock would eventually penetrate tonight.  What was she doing?  She had to be completely insane!  But even as her mind questioned, her body was already betraying her.  Eyes closing, she leaned toward him slightly and drew his musky, masculine scent into the bottom of her lungs.

“Lick the head.”

She stuck out her tongue and curled it around the spongy head, licking up the pearly drops of pre-cum that oozed from the tiny slit.

“Open your eyes, Sunny.”

Her gaze flew up to meet the glittering hardness of his.

“Now, I am going to allow you to suck my cock.  Use your mouth only.  You have two minutes to make me come.  Every minute it takes you beyond that limit will earn you five swats on your bare ass, do you understand?”

She gulped.  “Y-yes, Master.”

“You must not come.  This is for my pleasure, not yours.  Am I clear?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Good girl.  Open up.”  He forced her chin downward and held her jaw immobile as he slowly fed her the tip of his massive cock.  “I like it wet, so lots of spit.  You must swallow all of my cum.”



*****



It’s been a month since Sarah Marshall was kidnapped and held at knife-point by her ex-fiance.  But Jesse Colter and Adam Sinclair, her two loving Doms, know that there is an even deadlier threat still out there—Ryder Malone.

He blames both Sarah and Jesse for sending him to prison eight years ago for attempted rape, and he’s determined to make them pay.  So, he begins a systematic campaign of terror and intimidation against them.  But the danger he poses doesn’t end there.

Set against the deepening love and commitment between Sarah, Jesse, and Adam, Owning Sarah is more than just a sexy, sensual, BDSM love story.  It is a harrowing race against time for Jesse, Adam, and a team of former SEALs to stop one of the biggest arms-for-drugs deals in U.S. history.  And to rescue Sarah before Malone sells her to a human trafficker and she’s lost to her men forever.



SEXY EXCERPT

“There’s my good girl.” His face softened. “Look, sugar, I agree that this is your domain, where you’re in charge. I get it. What you don’t get is that you are only in charge if I’m not in here with you. Because then it becomes my domain, and I’m in charge, because no matter where we are, if we’re together, I am in charge of you. Are we clear?” When she didn’t answer, his eyes darkened.

Pinioned by no more than his black gaze and the hand tightening around her neck, she might just as well have been tightly restrained. She couldn’t move. Not even when he took the final step that closed the distance between them, commandeering her personal space, dark intent in his eyes and raw hunger in every savage line of his face. She held her breath. Her nipples hardened and her stomach plummeted. “Jesse…”

One black eyebrow shot up. “Are we clear, baby?”

She gulped, struggling to maintain her swiftly-vanishing equilibrium. “Y-yes, Jesse.”

“Good. Glad that’s settled. Now, I believe I gave you a direct order, Sarah. But since you seem to be incapable of following it, I’ll help.”

She watched, aghast, as he shoved her chair out of the way with his foot, sending it scooting across the marble floor. With both hands, he unbuttoned her teal silk blouse, jerked the tails out of the waistband of her skirt and removed it, tossing it casually onto the seat of her chair. Reaching behind her, he deftly unclasped her ecru lace bra and pulled it off, revealing her creamy breasts to his hot, hard gaze. Folding the scrap of lace carefully, he stuffed it into the flapped pocket on the left leg of his cargoes. “Offer your breasts to me, Sunny.”

She gulped. Sunny. The name he and Adam had given her—the slave name he and Adam had given her. The name that let her know that a scene had officially started and she was their property until they saw fit to release her. Swallowing again, she curved her hands beneath her voluptuous breasts, lifting them up as if sacrificing them to a pagan god.

Every cell in his body burst into vibrant, throbbing life. He tried to swallow, but all the moisture in his mouth had evaporated and he couldn’t get his tongue to work. Christ!She wrecked him! She simply wrecked him! He still couldn’t believe he finally had her after needing her for so long. Eight years! Eight fuckin’ years!

“Jesus, sugar, your breasts are so gorgeous.” It was a hoarse whisper, barely audible above the blood pounding in his ears. His head descended. He closed his lips around one berry-like nipple and began suckling hard, flicking his tongue across the tight little nub like a scourge, sending ribbons of pleasure lashing against her clit.

Whimpering, she dropped her head back and arched forward, undulating her hips as she sought more of his exquisite torture.

Roughly replacing her hands with his, he plumped the soft pillows of her breasts as his mouth ravaged her nipples, going back and forth from one to the other, licking, sucking, taking sharp little nips that made her squeal, before soothing her with his tongue.

Spiraling higher and higher toward release, she could feel her juices running freely down the insides of her thighs. God, she was close…So close…

Grabbing her shoulders, he turned her, and bent her forward, smashing her wet breasts against the cluttered, glass-covered desktop. Jeez, that’s cold. She sucked in a gasp as he roughly hiked her skirt up around her waist. Cool air brushed across the exposed skin of her buttocks. “Hands over your head, baby, grab the front edge of the desk and spread your legs.”

“Jesse, please,” she gasped, shoulders straining against his superior strength as he man-handled her into the position he wanted. “Judge Walters’s clerk is on his way over here. He’ll be here any minute!”
“Then I suggest you get a move on, little sub.”

“Jesse, please…” She continued to resist, even as tremors of need pulsed through her until she was shaking all over. Part of her, the prim and proper, sexually repressed part, the part she’d named Angel, told her to defy him, since he was clearly out of line by coming into her office like this, expecting her to just drop everything and have wild, desktop sex. The other part of her, the inner, wanton, hedonistic imp she’d named Dolores, knew defiance was pointless. Knew she’d already lost this particular battle. Just do it, goaded Dolores’s shrill little voice in her head. Let him bend you over the desk. Let him force you to have sex—yeah, like he’d have to force you. After all, Dolores clapped her hands gleefully, seeing she had Sarah’s rapt attention, what’s the worst thing that can happen? The hottest man on the face of the planet will fuck you to the best orgasm of your life, that’s what! Really not seein’ the problem here, sweetcakes!

Unfortunately this was the part that always got her into trouble. Because ever since Jesse and Adam had come into her life, this was the part she always listened to. “What if someone just walks right in? They’ll see…”

“Time’s a-wastin’, Sarah.” Without waiting for her reply, he grabbed the elastic waistband of her teal silk and ecru lace panties and yanked them down until they caught halfway down her thighs, stretched to their limit. “Close your legs.” Barely giving her enough time to slide her feet together, he lifted one booted foot, placed it between her legs atop the bunched fabric and shoved the panties down to the floor. “Step out.”

Kicking the scrap of brightly colored silk out of the way with the toe of his boot, he unzipped his jeans, freeing the iron rod of his cock. With a low groan, he rocked his hips forward, humping his hot, damp cock into the crease of her ass. “Christ, sugar, you feel so fuckin’ good! I’ve been dreamin’ about this all damn day.”




*****

Character Interview with Jesse Colter for Owning Sarah


1.  Tell us a little about yourself. How did you come to your author’s attention? Occupation?
My name is Jesse Colter.  I’m 32, a former SEAL, now Chief of Police of Marshall’s Creek, Virginia, the small, sleepy town I grew up in.  My childhood basically sucked—my father was a drunk and a bully who used me for his punchin’ bag—until I was fourteen and bigger than he was, so he pretty much steered clear of me after that.  I never knew my Native American mother.  She disappeared before I was outta diapers.  My father always claimed she ran away with another man, but I’ve always suspected he killed her one night in a drunken rage and disposed of her body.  I came to my author’s attention the day I rescued her heroine, Sarah Marshall, from falling out of a tree.  Actually, that’s not quite true.  I came to her attention long before that.  She just had to think about me for a while and get to know me before she decided to let it be me who rescued Sarah. She wanted us to have a happy ending, even though she kept us apart for eight years before givin’ it to us. (Lol)

2.  What or who is the greatest love of your life? Why? What drew you to them?
Sarah Marshall is the only woman I have ever loved, the only woman I ever will love.  I met her the summer she was 13.  I was workin’ as an assistant gardener at Marshall’s Hill, the ante-bellum estate where she grew up.  I heard this blood-curdlin’ shriek and when I ran to find out where it was comin’ from, there she was, danglin’ upside down from a broken tree limb 30 feet above the ground.  Scared the livin’ sh-daylights outta me!  I was nineteen and full of my own teen-age crap, but Sarah, oh, my God…[shakes his head]…she just fascinated me.  She was this amazin’ combination of child and adult.  She grew up rich, but her childhood sucked as much as mine did, except she wasn’t beaten.  Just ignored.  Her father was a judge, a self-important, self-righteous little prick who had no time for his only child, so she was pretty much raised by tutors and nannies.  She was the first person who treated me like I really mattered, you know?  The first person who ever really listened to me.  She actually valued my opinion!  She bullied me into readin’ all her favorite books just so she could have someone to discuss them with.  She turned me into an avid reader, for which I’ll always be grateful.
When I hired on the next summer, she had entered puberty and had filled out.  Boy, had she filled out!  God, she was so gorgeous and I knew I was in trouble.  When I was at work, I couldn’t stop lookin’ at her and when I was anywhere else, I couldn’t stop thinkin’ about her.  But I was bad news.  Six years older than her, a biker, and a Dom.  And even though I suspected she was a natural submissive, she was still just a kid, and I knew if I claimed her, I would ruin her life.  After all, she was rich, the daughter of a judge, the descendant of English aristocrats, while I was the bastard son of a Native American prostitute and the town drunk.  At that point, my life was a steamin’ pile of crap.  What kind of a future could I possibly give her?  
I didn’t show up the next summer, but still saw her every night in my dreams.  I tried to stay away from her, but kept seein’ her around town, even rescued her from gettin’ into a truck and goin’ off with three guys who were even worse than me.  Boy, were they pissed!  Then, three years later, my cousin over-heard a couple of those guys laughin’ and gigglin’ about raidin’ Sarah’s eighteenth birthday party and havin’ some “fun.”  So I hopped on my bike and rode out to her place to try and stop ’em.  I managed to keep the one guy from rapin’ Sarah, but I had wanted her so badly for so long that when she threw herself at me and begged me to make love to her…I very nearly did.  I left town that night.  Just sneaked out without sayin’ good-bye to the only person who’d ever really mattered to me.  I hitched a ride to Norfolk where I found myself the next mornin standin’ in a seedy, rundown strip mall, starin’ at the Navy recruitment office.  I enlisted that day.  I’ll never regret joinin’ the Navy, but I will regret to my dyin’ day the decision to leave Sarah the way I did, with no word of explanation, no good-bye, no word at all for eight long years.  It was a crappy thing to do because it wound up nearly destroyin’ both of us. Believe me, I will spend the rest of my life makin’ it up to her.  Because now that I have her, I can’t imagine ever livin’ without her.

3.  What’s your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is losin’ Sarah.  I already lost her once, that night I left town.  It took me eight year to admit how much I needed her, and how wrong I’d been to leave her.  I nearly lost her again when I introduced her to my best friend, Adam Sinclair, and told her we wanted to share her in a D/s menage relationship.  Adam was already in love with her just from hearin’ me talk about her while we were servin’ with the SEALs over in Afghanistan.  But I needn’t have worried.  As soon as they met each other, the attraction was instantaneous.  It was like…completin’ the circle.  Then I nearly lost her when her ex-fiance tried to kidnap her in order to get hold of her money.  Fortunately we got to her in time.  But now she’s bein’ threatened by the SOB I pulled offa her at her eighteenth birthday party, when he had her pinned to the floor, about to rape her.  He did eight years in prison for that and now he’s out for blood.  We’ve got bodyguards around her 24/7, but you know as well as I do that if someone is determined to kill you, he’ll most likely succeed, eventually.

4.  What’s your motto in life?
No secrets.  There must be open, honest communication at all times about everything.  It’s the only way a D/s relationship, especially a menage, can survive and flourish.

5.  How do the other characters in your book view you?
My best friend and brother-in-arms, Adam, knows me as a dom, a fellow SEAL, and a man of principle and integrity.  We love and admire each other as friends, brothers, and, who knows, maybe someday even as lovers.  Sarah, the love of my life, sees me as macho, bossy, domineering, chauvinistic, over-bearing, and annoying.  Oops, I forgot sexy (lol).  She also sees me as one of the two men who love her to the bottom of our souls and who would give our lives to protect her from harm.  The bad guys view me as their worst nightmare.

6.  What is it about you that is going to draw us readers in?
I’m sexy as hell (lol).  Seriously.  I am.  I love fiercely and forever, and will fight to the death to protect those I cherish.  I don’t suffer fools lightly and I abhor bullies and abusers of women—any women.  Women are to be loved, revered, protected and treasured.  With a few spankings, a little harmless torture and lots of orgasms thrown in just to spice things up a bit.  I am, after all, a Dom.

7.  What was your happiest moment?
The first time I had Sarah tied to my bed and she looked up at me, beggin’ me to let her come…I knew I had found my joy.  I knew I would spend the rest of my life wantin’ to make her scream with pleasure.

8.  What trait in others do you find most deplorable?
Dishonesty and lack of respect

9.  What is your favorite time of day?
First thing in the mornin’, when Adam and I wake up with Sarah between us all soft and warm and smellin’ delicious.  We wake her by makin’ slow, sweet love to her, startin’ her day with the gift of pleasure, lettin’ her know just how much we adore her.

Thank you, Jesse Colter, for stopping by and talking to us.  We are looking forward to reading more about you, Adam, and Sarah in Julie Shelton’s Loving Sarah andOwning Sarah and eventually in Keeping Sarah, currently in progress.



AUTHOR BIOGRAPHY


Julie has been writing her entire life, but it wasn’t until November of 2012 that she burst onto the erotic romance scene with her sizzling hot first novel, Loving Sarah,followed by its sequel, Owning Sarah, ten months later.  Her third novel, Dark Warrior, set in 14th-century England, is her first historical romance.
Julie lives in a suburb of Atlanta, Georgia.  Now retired after a 25-year dream career, first as a children’s librarian then a professional storyteller and puppeteer, she once again has time to devote to her new love, writing erotic romance, the steamier the better, thus following the career path blazed by so many before her—from kiddie lit to erotica.








No comments:

Post a Comment