Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Status Report from the Trenches

Okay, so I'm not really in the trenches, but I'm certainly moving faster than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

Here's what I've been up to lately...


3013:Renegade: Coming February 26th!


I have a release date! My first contribution to this multi-author series will be out next week. You will be able to find it at Amazon, All Romance E-books and Smashwords.


Wilde Brothers Series: 

Wilde Ride, book two in the Wilde series, will be Tag's story. It's in the works!

Other News: 

I have new shifter short story I have just about finished and will be submitting soon to Evernight. More on that soon!

2 comments:

  1. Whoa you go Susan I cant wait. Just finished your Wilde Chase Brothers story left you feedback on amazon. Thanks for the wonderful story and looking forward to all these releases. My only complaint can you guys write faster please I need more more more. Thanks again Pam Patterson

    ReplyDelete