Thursday, July 31, 2014

I’m Thinking Ink




Today I went down to my favourite tattoo shop, Tattoo Zoo, to talk about what my next tattoo is going to be. I’ve been thinking about this for nearly a year now, and I’ve finally decided on a design.

I’ve got three tattoos already, and each one of them has marked an important moment in my life, a milestone that I want to celebrate. This one is no different. After my last tattoo, I didn’t think I’d get another one, but back then I never imagined that one day I’d be brave/crazy enough pursue my dreams of having a writing career. Two years ago this August, I got my first book accepted for publication. It was time I did something to mark that anniversary.

Next Thursday is the day, and once it’s done I promise there will be pictures. I won’t tell you what I’m getting done, but I will say that my design choice was influenced by the 3013 books. *grin* Those of you you’ve read them can probably guess what that means. The rest of you will just have to wait a week to find out.

I’m excited and can’t wait to see what my artist comes up with. I plan on pestering her with questions too, since my current project is to write Wilde Ink, I’m sure some of my experiences (and her answers) will end up in the book.

There’s just one thing left to do before next Thursday… I need to tell my parents I’m getting inked. Again.



No comments:

Post a Comment