Thursday, September 4, 2014

Wilde Ink update.

Wilde Ink is coming to Evernight Publishing!  The contract is signed and the release is tentatively set for approximately two months from now. When I have more information, I'll be posting it. Until then, I thought I'd share some of the inspirational pictures I used while writing this story. 

Nick Wilde owns Wilde Ink, a tattoo shop, so he needed to have some serious ink. His back is covered by a pair of raven wings, and he has a Japanese style tiger that spans one arm from wrist to shoulder. 


















As for what Nick looks like? I had a few helpful images around for that too! 




Nick needed a woman as strong as he was, but he never expected his soul mate to be a cop. One look at Detective Lia Archer was all it took to start this bad boy's fall. 



No comments:

Post a Comment