Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Updates 'n highlights for December

The holiday madness is descending fast, and every day I find myself making more lists in a desperate attempt to keep myself organized. At this rate, I'm going to need to make a list to track all the other lists. Presents, baking supplies, places to go and packages to send, it's getting out of hand. 

That being said, I thought I'd stick with the theme of the week and jot down a quick list of my upcoming releases, projects and plans.

3013:TARGETED is scheduled to be released in late January or early February. This is T'karra Ryvern's story.

I'm part of a Uniform anthology published by Evernight Publishing that will be out in February. My story is titled Wilde Start, and it's the tale of how Brian and Meg Wilde met and started the adventure that would lead to the Wilde Brothers series.

Summoned and Bound, the third book in the Summoned Series, should be out this spring. 

I am planning on writing Wilde Blues after that, and David Wilde's story should be out this summer. 

There's a secret project or two in the works, and announcements on those will be coming early in 2015. (I cannot wait to share the details, but my lips are zipped for now!)

2015 is shaping up to be a busy, amazing year, and I have all of you to thank for making it possible. 

Speaking of thank yous, I would like to take a moment to thank everyone who voted Wilde Ink the Best Book, Erotic Category in the Evernight Publishing Reader's Choice awards. 

Thank you so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment