Monday, March 9, 2015

A New release and an invitation to a Gala Event

SEDUCTION AT MIDNIGHT


 ***LIMITED EDITION BOX SET FOR CHARITY***

All-new Anthology of modern-day fairy tale romances, written by seven of your favorite authors! All proceeds of the Limited Edition Box Set will be going to the Make a Wish Foundation. On Sale for .99¢ only from March 9 - 30th.

Now available at Amazon & Barnes and Noble
__________________________________________________________________


You are Invited to the Midnight Gala!



Join myself and authors Kali Argent, Laurie Roma, Lacey Thorn, Erika Reed, Jenika Snow, and Catalina Harper for a weekend of fun and elegance Oct 9th-11th at the Bourbon Orleans Hotel in New Orleans!

I'm so excited to be announcing this event and I cannot wait to see some of you in New Orleans, a magical city that I have always wanted to visit. This will be my first author event and I know that it's going to be a memorable occasion!

Find out more at Midnightgala.com

No comments:

Post a Comment