Monday, June 8, 2015

Appearances, coming releases, and what I'm up to this summer




Is it really June already? How time flies.


With the year half over, I thought it was time to do a quick update on my plans for the rest of 2015 and what's coming up in 2016. 

I'm currently working on Wilde Blues - Book four of the Wilde Brothers series. This is Dave's story and I am hoping to have it to the publisher by the end of the month. 

Once Blues is finished, I'll be turning my attention to 3013: FATED. This one will bring readers back to Fort Saken on Earth to catch up with the characters from RENEGADE while telling Dane and Vance's story. 

For those of you who have been asking me when I will be writing more selkies, the answer, is, soon!  I've got the plot for book one in the Destiny Bay series already worked out, and I am looking forward to returning to the world of sexy shifters. This series will be set in northern Scotland, where the selkie myth was born. 


To keep my calendar full, I'm going to be traveling in the coming months.

I will be in New Orleans for the Midnight Gala October 9-11, 2015. It's going to be a great time hosted by authors Jenika Snow, Lacey Thorn, and all three 3013 writers, myself, Laurie Roma and Kali Argent, along with Catalina Harper.

April 7th-11th, 2016  I intend to be at The Novel Experience Event  in Atlanta, Georgia. (Registration pending.) 

May 6th and 7th of 2016 I will be at Romancing the Capital in Ottawa. This great event is hosted by Eve Langlais. 

****

If you want to keep up with the lastest goings on, be part of contests and get sneak peeks at what I'm working on, come join my new Reader Group on Facebook, or you can sign up for my newsletter. (points to right side of blog) right over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment