Tuesday, May 31, 2016

New Releases - Great Canadian Reads

Need something sizzling to spice up your nights?

This week there are not one, but two new releases I wanted to share with you. They're both hot, amazing stories, by Canadian authors!


Line Brawl   
Book 8 in the Dartmouth Cobra Series
by the awesome Bianca Sommerland



Not all fights are one on one. In a team, no man should stand alone.
‘You can’t keep me.’

Shawn ‘Easy’ Pischlar has given his speech so often, it should be written on the white board in the Dartmouth Cobra’s locker room. Too many of his own teammates have heard the words.

And the games he’s played are finally catching up to him.

To hang on to his freedom, Shawn gave up on ever having someone to call his own. A young woman who expects nothing from him slips into his life and has him ready to toss the rulebook. While the man he loves tempts him to burn it.

Keeping them both would be easy, only…caring about them isn’t.

Because when he lets himself care, he remembers why he wrote the rules in the first place. Every lover, from the casual, to those who steal a piece of his heart, shouldn’t expect more than pleasure. More than passion.

Playing the game, on and off the ice, is his whole world. One he isn’t ready to change.

Except, life doesn’t stop for the game. And when old scars are ripped open, and he’s left bloody and beaten, the rules won’t help him put the pieces of his life back together.

To win this fight, he’ll have to break each and every one.


Buy Links: 

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1WUTx8s
iBooks: http://bit.ly/linebrawlIB
Nook: http://bit.ly/linebrawlBN
Kobo: http://bit.ly/linebrawlK



****

Prime Minister
Book 1 in the Frisky Beaver Series
by the talented (and huggable) duo of
 Ainsley Booth
 & Sadie Haller



Gavin:
Ellie Montague is smart, sensitive, and so gorgeous it hurts to look at her. She’s also an intern in my office. The office of the Prime Minister of Canada.*
That’s me. The PM.
She calls me that because when she calls me Sir, I get hard and she gets flustered, and as long as she’s my intern, I can’t twist my hands in her strawberry-blonde hair and show her what else I’d like her to do with that pretty pink mouth.**

Ellie:
How much I like the PM varies on a daily basis. He’s intense, controlling, and a perfectionist in every way—and he demands the same of his staff.
How much I want him never wavers.
There’s something about him that tugs at me deep inside, and makes me wish that just once he’d cross the line in a late night work session. I’d take that secret to the grave if it meant I got a taste of the barely restrained beast inside him.***

FOOTNOTES:
* This is a fictional erotic romance. No prime ministers or interns were harmed in the making of this book.
** Except it’s a BDSM romance, so they were hurt a little.


*** Spoiler alert: she gets more than a taste. And she likes it.


No comments:

Post a Comment